- Sharon Todd Glasgow
- Stephen Chance South Lanarkshire
- Jade Gibbs Brighton
- Richard Edge West Midlands
- Carole Walker Preston
- Elizabeth Simpson Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Kenneth Mankell London
- Wilma Jones Halesowen
- Jane Rowland Wrexham
- Wendy Smith London
- Pippa Cripps Westbury
- Abby Swaffield Yeovil
EMBRACE THE UNEXPECTED
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Good luck, we shall be in touch if you win...
Terms and Conditions
Three Barrels Honey Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries into the Free Prize Draw are from 14th July 2014 up until midday on 28th July 2014. Entries received after this date will not be included. To enter submit your entry at www.thehousebrandy.com. No responsibility is accepted for any entry which is not delivered, or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. One entry per person.
2. There will be 36 prize winners, who will each receive 1 x Three Barrels Honey 70cl bottle. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Entry to the Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents over 18 years only.
5. The entry instructions form part of these rules.
6. It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
7. Employees or family members of employees of William Grant & Sons UK Limited or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason prior to the commencement of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prize winner or any third party.
9. The draw will take place on 30th July 2014. The winners will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
10. The winners will be notified by 1st August 2014 by email or telephone.
11. The winner may be asked to confirm proof of age by providing a photocopy of their passport or drivers licence. No other form of identification will be accepted as proof of age.
12. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Three Barrels, William Grant & Sons UK Limited, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA.
13. The promoter of the Free Prize Draw is William Grant & Sons UK Limited, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then they will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim the prize.
15. The prize is offered by William Grant & Sons UK Limited.Back