Lord Basildon's Sudoku
Welcome to the Monthly Three Barrels Sudoku Challenge.
While encouraging your brain cells to multiply, it could also win you a bottle of our VSOP together with a handsome pair of branded glasses.
Complete the puzzle correctly, tell us where any prize should be sent, and await the result of our monthly draw.
Please see the full terms and conditions for more details.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is run by First Drinks Brands Limited (the 'Promoter').
2. It is open to UK residents aged 18 or over (proof of age may be requested) excluding employees of the Promoter, any of its parent or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
3. The prize is one 70cl bottle of Three Barrels VSOP (the 'Prize'). There is only one Prize available per month.
4. This promotion will run from 00:00 on 1st April 2013 until the Promoter notifies that the promotion has come to an end. The notification that the promotion has come to an end will be posted on www.thehousebrandy.com (the 'Website').
5. There will be Sudoku challenges posted on the Website every day. At the end of the month, one winner will be chosen from all of the correct answers submitted for the monthly challenges. Participants can submit as many entries as they like in any one month.
6. The Sudoku puzzles have been generated randomly.
7. No purchase is necessary for entry. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person each month by the Promoter from all eligible entries received for the daily Sudoku Challenges by the closing time and date for entries, which is 23:59 (GMT) on the last Sunday of each month. The prize draw will take place at 10.00 (GMT) each Monday of the following month. The winner will be notified before 23:59 (GMT) the first Friday of the following month by email and the winner must respond to this notification within 48 hours of receipt or an alternative winner will be chosen. This process may be repeated as often as necessary.
8. There is only one winner each month.
9. To enter the promotion, each participant must: (a) complete the Sudoku Challenge on the Website; and (b) submit their full name and email address.
10. Any winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and their name will appear on the Website.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to use any material contained in any entries for their own marketing or PR purposes, for example as future website content. The content shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The writer may or may not be acknowledged.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of same or comparable value without prior notice. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The Prize is not transferable.
13. Any decision made by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or incomplete entries.
17. In all cases of dispute, the Promoter may ask for additional information from the winner and retains sole rights to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and their decision is final. This promotion is governed by English law.
18. The Promoter will only use personal data provided by participants in accordance with its Privacy and cookies notice.
19. The name and town of each winner may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request and including the name of the promotion to the Promoter at: Form 1, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA. The Promoter is a company registered in England with company number 02288241, having its registered office at Form 1, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA. Three Barrels is a registered trademark of the group of companies of which the Promoter is a member.Back